CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Just had to share!!!

This past weekend we went to Pea Ridge for our cousin Kennedy's 5th birthday party. We had so much fun and we got to spend a little time with mamaw and Aunt Karen and Uncle Pat. I just had to share some pictures. Dad these are for you. My mamaw is 81 years old and you wouldn't know it! She was playing basketball with the kids and having so much fun. I wish my papaw could have been alive to see it! I'm glad we got to spend time with them, even though it was only for a couple of hours.

We stayed the night with Keith and Jenn and just the adults went to a crawfish boil in Fayetteville that was sooo much fun, the best crawfish I've had and gumbo too(the free drinks weren't too bad either). :)

We always enjoy going to church with them, I got to see a couple of old friends from college that I haven't seen in years and I love their preacher(he's also from Harding and his wife was a good friend of Shell's). He always has a really good sermon and it's very laid back. Too bad it was raining because we were suppose to go to the Naturals game and watch Landon be their bat boy for the game, but it ended up getting rained out. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures. I didn't take too many, but Aunt Karen and Keith did so hopefully I will have some more soon. Enjoy!!! Love all of you! :)



Me and the birthday girl
Mamaw shooting some hoops!

Go Mamaw...you wouldn't know she's 81
I think she might have made a couple of shots.




0 comments: