CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

first blog

This picture is a little old, but the last one of all four of us.


Ok, so I've decided to start a blog(thanks michele). I figured with the boys both starting baseball this year, this would be a great way to keep everyone updated. I can only do so much with facebook and text messaging. So here goes, please bear with me. I'm not the best writer so if I bore you at times, I apologize now. I'm so excited about my boys and can't believe how fast they are growing up and can't wait to share our life with you. It's crazy at times(well, most of the time) sometimes I want to pull my hair out, but at the end of the day I wouldn't change one minute of it. So I hope you enjoy our stories and who knows maybe I'll turn into a writer and can pen a memoir one of the days...yeah right! hahahaha :)


Anyway, I have to take Drew to get his booster shots today, so please pray for me to not totally freak out. I'm not looking forward to it and have put it off as long as I possibly can. We have to get him registered tomorrow for kindergarten. Wow, can't believe my baby will be in kindergarten this coming fall.


Love you all!
P.S. I'm new to this whole blog thing, so if pictures are out of order, etc. any kind of help from all you pro bloggers would be greatly appreciated because I'm already totally confused. :)

0 comments: